The Blocker is a Structure in MooMoo.io. It can be used to disable building by other players, which is useful in base raid situations.
- Age 7
- Blocks building in a range of 300px, or 5 Grid Spaces.
- 400 Health
- Costs 30 and 25
- This can be very effective with Turrets. People can't put anything to protect themselves from the cannon shots.
- Use this with the Hunting Bow, or another bow, as others can't place down buildings.
- When you are trapped in a Pit Trap, you can place a blocker so people can't instakill you with Spikes or use the Circle of Death strategy.
- Use the blocker for more effective 1v1s.
- Your enemy can't put things but you will be able to place your own structures within blocker range, so put one before battle. (You can't place structures in your own blocker radius anymore, per update v1.6.7)
- Nothing will happen to you if you place down the pad.
- Once a blocker is placed, neither you nor your teammate(s) can place down a structure.
- You can place down a blocker when there are already structures in the vicinity.
- You can't place in your own blockers radius anymore
- Increased Limit to 3 (+1)
- You can now place in your own blockers (unknown on your team's)
- Reduced Range to 300 (-100)
- Place Limit is now 2 (+1)