The Boost Pad is a Structure in MooMoo.io.
- When a Player or Mob touches a Boost Pad, it is propelled in the direction the arrow on the Boost Pad is facing.
- The speed at which the subject is propelled depends on how fast it was moving at the time of contact and which direction it was moving.
- The Limit on Boost Pad is 12.
- Boost Pads cost 20 stone and 5 wood.
- The Boost Pad has 150 HP.
- During PVP this structure is very useful, as one can close the gap against kiting archers and fleeing enemies. However, especially in arenas, it can leave you at a disadvantage against those with pit traps, who can easily spike you after you boost into their trap.
- It can also be used as a defense or fast exit method from a base.
- One can also form 'high ways' between bases, creating a fast transportation method between nearby bases, but beware of enemies putting spikes. This is ideal for small outposts or personal bases.
- Can also be used in deathtraps, to boost people to traps etc. One of the most effective methods of river trolling. You can also
- Point this into a trap of 4 stone mines that are half a player apart each. Victims cannot escape since the mines have infinite health, but beware of them breaking the boost pad.
- In 0.891 update Boost pad cost nerfed to 20x stone and 5x wood.
- Boost Pad can be used to escape pit traps or to increase your velocity enough to boost through them.
- You can also use this to chase players, be sure to break them or you will run out.
- Great in sandbox mode.
- if you are being chased by someone using these to pursue you, you can place a spike down to counter!
- In Sandbox Mode, you can use these to create nice roller coasters. If you want, you can put spikes at the end of it.
- You can also easily bypass enemy walls by boosting between the gaps.
- When the Boost Pad was added, Sidney called it the "Boost Platform," though it was still called Boost Pad in the game.
- The Boost Pad has the same arrow displayed on it as the Booster Hat.
- The Boost Pad was added in version 0.25. In 0.26, Sidney said he changed the Boost Pad "a bit." It is currently unknown exactly what he meant by this. 0.27 saw an increase in the Boost Pad limit to 12, the current number. 0.38 reduced the Boost Pad's cost to an unknown amount, and finally, 0.893 reduced the Boost Pad's cost for the last time. 1.1 reduced its health to 300 from 400, and 1.6.4 reduced it's health further to 150 in a secret update.