The Boost Pad is a Structure in MooMoo.io.
- When a Player or Mob touches a Boost Pad, it is propelled in the direction the arrow on the Boost Pad is facing.
- The speed at which the subject is propelled depends on how fast it was moving at the time of contact and which direction it was moving.
- The Limit on Boost Pad is 12.
- Boost Pads cost 20 stone and 5 wood.
- The Boost Pad has 300 HP.
- During PVP this structure is very useful, as one can close the gap against kiting archers and fleeing enemies.
- It can also be used as a defense or fast exit method from a base.
- One can also form 'high ways' between bases, creating a fast transportation method between nearby bases.
- Can also be used in deathtraps, to boost people to traps etc.
- Point this into a trap of 4 stone mines that are half a player apart each. Victims cannot escape since it has infinite health.
- In 0.891 update Boost pad cost nerfed to 20x stone and 5x wood.
- Boost Pad can be used to escape pit traps laid by the enemy is placed close enough. This will enable you to advance to the enemy.
- You can also use this to chase players, be sure to break them or you will run out.
- Great in sandbox mode.
- When the Boost Pad was added, Sidney called it the "Boost Platform," though it was still called Boost Pad in the game.
- The Boost Pad has the same arrow displayed on it as the Booster Hat.
- The Boost Pad was added in version 0.25. In 0.26, Sidney said he changed the Boost Pad "a bit." It is currently unknown exactly what he meant by this. 0.27 saw an increase in the Boost Pad limit to 12, the current number. 0.38 reduced the Boost Pad's cost to an unknown amount, and finally 0.893 reduced the Boost Pad's cost for the last time. 1.1 reduced its health.