The Bull is a hostile Mob in MooMoo.io. It gives 1000 XP, 1000 Gold, and 100 Food when killed.
- The Bull wanders about the world aimlessly, behaving very similarly to the Cow, but if the Bull sees a player, it will speed up and begin to chase the player, trying to kill the player.
- If somebody else hits a bull while it is chasing you with any weapon, then the bull will target the other player unless you hit it again.
- If the front of the Bull touches the player, it will deal 20 damage to the player.
- The Bull has a 1,800 HP, 18x more than the average player with only 100 HP.
- Killing a Bull will give 1000 Gold and 100 Food.
- The Bull can be affected by Boost Pads, spikes, or anything a normal player interacts with.
- The Bull, though very fast, is not very maneuverable. Use quick, sudden movements to dodge the Bull's attacks and hit it with your Primary Weapon from the side.
- Try trapping the Bull in a Pit Trap, then placing a Spike next to it to quickly finish it.
- If you don't have a trap, try luring the Bull in-between two Trees or some other Natural Structures. The Bull cannot fit through small openings, but will still try to chase you through it. This will allow you to kill the Bull without it hitting you.
- Kill the Bull with a Bow or its variants in order to gather resources with that weapon and grind for a Gold Bow.
- You can try killing it using the "Circle Trick". Since it moves in a circle you can attack it from the sides where it cannot attack you.
- A bull will not chase you if it has never seen you move since you spawned. Stopping when you see one is no use since it has the field of view of a regular player. Turning and hitting still count.
- If you stop moving while a bull chases you and move to the side of its trajectory, there is a chance it will circle you due to the bull's slow turning. If this happens, place a pit trap in its path and you will trap it. Also, it can be used as a guard.
- The Bull is the only animal to have a 2 next to its name in the game files.
- 0.78: Changed Name From "Big Bull" to just "Bull" (Secret Update)
- 0.76: Changed Bull AI, Fixed Bull AI Glitch
- 0.75: Adjusted AI
- 0.74: Added Bull
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|