"bulls don't target you unless you attack them"
- Hostile Mobs will not attack players wearing this Mask unless they are attacked first.
- If a player not wearing the Bull Mask is being targeted, and then equips Bull Mask, they will be targeted until the Hostile Mob pauses, as they all do.
- If a player wears the Bull Mask, then hits a Hostile Mob once, then stops, then the Hostile Mob will target the player until its pause.
- A player with Bull Mask equipped cannot be harmed by Hostile Mobs, unless specifically targeted.
- Use this hat if you don't want Bulls to bother you. Then sneak up behind it and attack it, and while running away use a Pit Trap to trap it and then you have yourself a bull kill.
- Don’t use this while fighting another player as it won’t provide you any extra combat abilities.
- Take advantage of the fact that the Bull Mask has no special combat effects.
- The Bull Mask is one of 2 animal hat that isn't free (The other is the Flipper Hat).
- Despite it only saying that bulls won't target you, it also prevents wolves and bosses from targeting you.
The Bull Mask was added in version 0.85.