The Bully is the most powerful Mob in MooMoo.io.
- The Bully moves around randomly with no direction until it sees a player to attack. It will then chase the player, it is not very maneuverable.
- The Bully moves 1.5x the speed of an ordinary player.
- The Bully deals 20 damage when it touches a player.
- When killed the Bully yields 2,000 and 400 .
- If a Bully becomes trapped in a Pit Trap, its damage is reduced to zero.
- First off, don't even try to kill a bully if you are under Age 4, which is when you get Pit Trap. Even if you do, it is recommended not to do so until Age 8, when your weapons mature. If you are under Age 4, just scram with the river and go in the other direction once you get out of it, creating a blockade with walls.
- Trap the Bully with a Pit Trap, then place a spike next to it to kill it fast, preferably Poison Spike or Spinning Spike. You could also use a Turret and place it right next to it while it is trapped.
- Use the river to your advantage. Wall up a U-shaped section in the river as a dam, and when it goes with the current, it will get stuck in there and you can be there on the other side, hitting it. Be careful though, if you hit the dam enough times, it will get destroyed, and you'll have an angry Bully on a rampage that wants nothing more than to charge you down and gore you alive, so a preferred method is using Castle Walls for extra insurance or even Turrets to damage it more, and using a Gold or Diamond Repeater Crossbow with a platform to protect the dam.
- Kill Bullies with Arrows to obtain the Golden/Diamond Bow/Crossbow.
- Kill Bullies with Spikes, then switch to Shield to obtain the Golden/Diamond Shield.
- It is advised that you keep a long distance from bullies until you have pit traps. If you see one, block it with a Stone Wall or a Wood Wall.
- When being pursued by a Bully, avoid traveling in a straight line and out-maneuver it with quick, sideways movement.
- When being attacked by all hostile mobs, a simple spike will drive them off if you are weak. If you just spawned, make the bully hit a cactus, or flee in the river like all noobs.
- The Bully was originally called the Black Bull.
- The Bully's path finding program is very unsophisticated, and it will frequently try to chase a player by going through a structure instead of around it.
- Increased Health from ~1,800 to ~2,500
- Increased Speed From ??? to 1.5x average human speed.
- Increased Size
- Renamed from Black Bull to Bully
- Made Bullys more common
- Made Bullys rarer (equal to before 0.78)
- Adjusted AI to make it easier (rather than always charging strait at, allows stepping to the side to have it circle you)
- Increased Bully's Size
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|