A Cactus is found in the Desert Biome of MooMoo.io. They are like Food Bushes but will damage players when touched.
- Cacti deal 35 damage to everything that touches them, except structures.
- Cacti yield a set amount of Food per hit per Cactus hit.
- Hide behind Cacti in order to evade enemies.
- If you position yourself correctly behind the cactus, a Bull, Bully, or Wolf will run into the cactus and turn away from you.
- You can in close the Treasure with walls around a cactus since the Pit Trap-spike combo won't work on it.
- Place Boost Pads around it to give your opponents a slow and painful death.
- There is a similar Natural Structure in the game, called the Bush. It behaves exactly the same as the cactus, but does no damage and spawns in the forest and snow biomes.
- Cacti are the only biome specific resource in the game.
- It's the only natural structure that damages you.
- Cacti were added in version 0.74 and have never been changed.