"provides powerful protection for your village"
- The Castle Wall is can be unlocked at Age 7 and is only available if you chose the Stone Wall at Age 3.
- Castle Walls cost 35
- The limit on Castle Walls is 30.
- Castle Walls have 1500 health points.
- Players and Mobs cannot move through Castle Walls, nor can Arrows or bullets.
- Projectiles have no effect on Castle Walls.
- Because the wall has so much HP but costs a ton, you should make sure you have the right tools, such as the Axe. Use booster pads to get into your base followed by a spike to prevent enemies from going in.
- Make sure to keep the gaps closed so no intruders can enter through your castle walls
- Take note that the selection of Castle Walls means the bypassing of useful items like Cookie and Turret. Use this to your advantage, for example, by engaging in long fights.
- As it is not effective to manually destroy a Castle Wall, try using a Boost Pad to get in.
- If you must destroy a wall, Great Hammer is the best for the job.
- The Castle Wall is an alternative to the Cheese, Turret, Platform, Healing Pad, Blocker, and Teleporter.
- The Castle Wall is the biggest wall.
- Castle Wall is the only wall that is an octagon.
- 0.891 - Increased wall limit to 30
- 0.68 - Added Castle Wall back into the game as well as buffing health to 1,500 and changed the wall limit to 25
- 0.25 - Removed Castle Wall
- 0.22 - Added Castle Wall. They were available at Age 5, and had 1,000 hp. Sometime in it's history, it was changed to Age 7