Text chatting is a mechanic in MooMoo.io that allows you to communicate with other players via typing.
The text chatting box is a semi-transparent box that allows you to type words in it. The symbol for it is two speech bubbles with their arrows pointing in opposite directions.
- Press enter or click the button to activate. Note that any other moving controls won't work except for arrows as their letters will only appear in the text box.
- Type your message by pressing the letters on your keyboard. Note that crude language will be blocked and will turn into the term "Moo" instead. The way the "Moo" is shown depends on how many letters are in the crude word. It always starts with "M". Then, it adds "o" a certain number of times to make it the same length as the word.
- Note that only the crude part is changed. For example, if you type *crude word*ing, you will see "Moooing".
- Some crude language can go through undetected by modifying how you type it. For example, capitalizing crude language can bypass the filter. So, don't use any crude language in general.
- You press enter to send the message. The message will appear above the player who sent it for five seconds before disappearing.
- If you don't type anything and you press enter, the messaging window closes.
- There is a limit to how many characters you can chat.
- You can use the chat to communicate with other clan members to come up with team strategies when it comes to building or attacking other players. It's also a useful tool to use to recruit clan members. Otherwise, the chat serves no real function other than little communication.