Death is a Game Mechanic in MooMoo.io.
- Death occurs when the player runs out of Health.
- When a Player dies, he disappears from the world.
- Disappearance is instantaneous, the Player is no longer in the world the moment the last of his Health disappears.
- When a player is killed, the 'death message' will appear on his screen.
- The death message appears in the middle of your screen and gradually grows to full size, and displays the text "You Died".
- Approximately three seconds after the Death Message reaches full-size, the site goes back to the Main Page.
- Players can respawn after death, but will not retain any Age points they acquired prior to death. They will, however, retain any Hats and/or Accessories they were wearing the time they died (any purchased items that you do not have equiped will not have to be purchased since you have had it before your death)
- Players can see the position of the last place they died on the Map, it will be marked with a red 'X'. (It is called the Death Marker)
- if you die from a player, they will obtain have the gold you had on you.
- Technically Mobs die as well, though they actually automatically re-spawn somewhere else in the world with a different name and a refilled Health. They will not respawn with different names if they are Wolves, Bulls, Bullies, or Ducks. Same goes for the MOOSTAFA, MOOFIE, and the Treasure, but they always spawn in the same spot with a spawn delay.
- There is also a white marker very similar to a red marker. If you press "C," it will place a white X at your current position. This can be used to mark your base, enemy bases, gold and resources etc.
- Avoid Death if possible. You can do this by avoiding enemy players stronger than you and certain mobs.
- 0.41: Increased size of death marker
- 0.10: Added dying mechanic