The Desert Biome is a Biome in MooMoo.io.
- Gold and Stone are very common in the Desert Biome.
- Trees and Bushes never generate in the Desert Biome.
- The only plant form to generate in the Desert Biome is the Cactus, which yields the same amount of Food as the bush.
- Animals spawn normally in the Desert Biome.
- The Desert Biome has no effect on the Player's movement speed.
- The Desert Biome covers 40 vertical grid spaces, making up approximately 16% of the world.
- Bulls and Bullies are more common.
- Contains the Arena, a large circle of Stone Mines where MOOSTAFA, MOOFIE, and Treasure spawn.
- Due to the lack of Trees in the Desert Biome, Wood is difficult to obtain in the Desert Biome, but you are still able to place down Saplings.
- Natural Structures, such as the Cactus, make ideal natural defense against raiders, since they act in the same way as spikes, by dealing damage upon contact. Try to use the terrain to your advantage.
- This area is perfect for mining stone, as there is an abundance all over the place.
- The Desert Biome is the third Biome in the game.
- It is the only biome where a certain resource node does not spawn naturally.
- This is the only biome so far to still have a boss. (The Bosses in the Snow Biome, which were SID and VINCE, were deleted.)
- 1.1 - Added Bosses
- 0.74 - Added Desert Biome