Diamond Weapons, also known as Diamond Variants, are the third set of weapons in the game. They are the upgraded versions of the Golden Variants and can be received by obtaining 7,000 resources with one weapon. Their blades and highlights are done in Diamond, and often times are with different looks from their predecessors. The arrival of Ruby Weapons has made Diamond Weapons less viable.
As of version 0.86, the Diamond Upgrade does 18% more damage than the weapon's basic variant and 8% more than the Golden Variants.
Diamond Weapons/Items Chart
|Great Hammer (Structures)||Polearm||Katana||Short Sword||Great Axe||Great Hammer||Hand Axe||Tool Hammer|
Diamond Weapons Difficulty 1 is Easiest 11 is Hardest
|Diamond Great Axe||Diamond Hand Axe||Diamond Great Hammer||Diamond Short Sword||Diamond Katana||Diamond Polearm||Diamond Tool Hammer||Diamond Hunting Bow||Diamond Crossbow||
Diamond Repeating Crossbow
- Diamond Weapons were supposedly added in version 0.891, but after much experimenting people realized that diamond weapons actually weren't in the game. This caused many players to conclude that diamond weapons were a joke, like the Goldfish. However, in the next month. 0.892 added the diamond weapons to the game. To this day no-one knows for certain whether Sidney simply forgot to add the diamond weapons in 0.891 or if it was an intentional prank intended to psyche players out.
- Diamond Weapons were added in version 0.892. At the time they increased damage by 20%. However, they were later nerfed in version 0.895, reducing the damage increase to 18%.
- Diamond weapons got updated sprites in version 0.897. The sprites were made by YouTuber, eXistenz.
- Adding _d to any weapon in the game files will show the diamond version ie hammer_1_d
- Diamond Weapons deal the same amount of damage as Ruby Weapons without the bleed.
|Tool Hammer • Short Sword|
|Hunting Bow • Crossbow|