- Ducks are the rarest non-boss animal in MooMoo.io.
- Ducks move approximately twice the speed of the average player.
- When killed, Ducks give 200 Food and 2000 Gold.
- The Duck has a 300 HP.
- Ducks are were made immune to Pit Traps.
- Ducks are always called Quack.
- One can use the Booster Hat and/or Monkey Tail to catch the Duck.
- Instead of chasing the very fast Duck, try using a ranged weapon to shoot it.
- Most of the time, you should just leave a Duck alone until you can corner them. Make sure to follow the Duck so it doesn't get away.
- Don’t try to trap it, as traps have no effect whatsoever.
- The Duck sprite was found in the datafiles before it was released in the game.
- There is a similar looking animal, the Duck 1, that has also been found in the datafiles.
- In the code, it is revealed that it has a coded damage of 8 but isn't hostile so can't use it. This probably is because it was a Copy and Paste of the Wolf, but the Hostile part was removed.
- The Duck is called the Chicken in the game files but, the actual name is the duck being that names that show in the game are "Quack."
- Its name is a debated subject, due to it using the "Chicken_1" sprite, and its name being "Quack", suggesting that it is a fake, an alternate definition of quack, besides the animal noise.
The Duck was added in Update 0.894. Version 1.0 made it immune to Pit Traps.
- The similar-looking Duck 1: http://moomoo.io/img/animals/duck_1.png
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|MOOSTAFA • SID • VINCE|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|