The Duck is the fastest and rarest Mob in MooMoo.io. When killed they give 2000 .
- Ducks are the rarest animal in MooMoo.io.
- Ducks move approximately 2x the speed of the average player.
- When killed, Ducks yield 200 Food and 2000 Gold.
- Ducks have very low HP (300).
- Ducks are unaffected by Pit Traps.
- One can use the Booster Hat to catch the Duck.
- Instead of chasing the very fast Duck, try using a ranged weapon to shoot it.
- Most of the time, you should just leave a Duck alone until you can corner them. Make sure to follow the Duck so it doesn't get away.
- The Ducks sprite was found in the datafiles before it was released in the game.
- There is a similar looking animal, the Duck 1, that has also been found in the datafiles.
- In the code, it is revealed that it has a coded damage of 8, but isn't hostile so can't use it. This probably is because it was a Copy and Paste of the Wolf, but the Hostile part was removed.
- The Duck is called the Chicken in the game files but, the actual name is the duck being that is name that shows in the game is "Quack."
- It's name is a debated subject, due to it using the "Chicken_1" sprite, and it's name being "Quack", suggesting that it is a fake, an alternate definition of quack, besides the animal noise.
The Duck was added in Update 0.894. Version 1.0 made it immune to Pit Traps.
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|