The Faster Windmill is a Structure that creates gold for the player that builds them. It costs 60 wood and 20 stone and is an upgrade from the Windmill
The Faster Windmill is a light-brown circle with a large peach cross rotating over it. Over the cross's center is a small brown circle.
- The Faster Windmill produces 1.5 gold per second and increases your age by a little bit. How it manages 1.5 gold is generating one gold, then two gold per second, forever until it's destroyed. If 2 are placed it will be in a pattern of 3 consistently, not a 2/4/2/4 pattern, averaging it out.
- The Faster Windmill costs 60 wood and 20 stone.
- A player can only have up to 7 Faster Windmills at a time.
- Faster Windmills are slightly smaller than the normal Windmills so you will need less space to place Faster Windmills.
- As it is pretty much an upgraded version of the windmill, it pretty much has the same strategy.
- The Faster Windmill is alternative to the Greater Spikes, and the Stone Mine.
- Although the size difference is small for the Faster windmill and the windmill, the speed the windmills turn at is very noticeable.
- The Faster Windmill was added in version 0.10
- The Faster Windmill's size was decreased while the normal windmill's size was increased in an unknown update.