The Greater Spike is a kind of Spike in MooMoo.io.
- The Greater Spike is an upgrade from Spike.
- The Greater Spike is obtainable at Age 5 as an alternative to the Faster Windmill and Mine.
- Greater Spike does 35 (formerly 40) damage per hit upon contact with a player other than you or your Tribe members.
- Greater Spikes require 30 Wood and 10 Stone per unit to build.
- A maximum of 15 Greater Spikes can be placed by one player.
- Use the Greater Spikes the same way you would use the Spikes.
- The Greater Spikes have traditionally been the upgrade of the Spike, but there was once a glitch where Spikes ceased to exist, and Greater Spikes were the standard spike.
- The Greater Spikes have one more Spike on them than normal Spikes.
The Greater Spikes have been in the game since its launch. In version 0.25, spike knockback was increased, only to be returned to normal in version 0.27. In 0.52, the Spike limit was increased to the modern 15. It is possible that somewhere along the line the Greater Spikes were buffed, but their original strength is unknown as well as when exactly this happened. They were nerfed in 0.896. By popular demand the Greater Spike and all other spikes were changed so that they would not damage players who aren't moving in version 1.3. This change was quickly reverted also because of popular demand in version 1.4.