"gathers resources at a higher rate"
The Hand Axe is a weapon in MooMoo.io available at Age 2, as an alternative to the Short Sword.
- The Hand Axe is available at age 2 as an alternative to the Short Sword.
- The Hand Axe has slightly longer range than the Tool Hammer.
- It deals 30 damage, thus taking 4 strikes to kill an enemy at full health.
- It allows the player to mine 6 points of gold rather than 5 points of gold when hitting a Gold Mine.
- It collects 2 Resources per hit instead of 1, but has a slightly slower hit speed than the tool hammer and the sword. (0.4 compared to 0.3)
- The player does not lose movement speed when upgrading to the Hand Axe, so it remains faster than the Sword and Katana.
- When the Hand Axe gathers 5,000 resources, it turns into the Gold Hand Axe and even later, the Diamond Hand Axe.
- Use the Hand Axe to level up quickly.
- Avoid combat with the Hand Axe, use your speed to run away.
- Pair the Hand Axe with the Crossbow or Repeater Crossbow in order to have an effective Secondary Weapon and a tool for gathering ammo fast.
- Upgrade to the Great Axe as soon as possible unless you intend to use the Musket or Crossbow.
- Choose the Hand Axe if you plan on doing a lot of building.
- In early stages of MooMoo.io, the Hand Axe originally had been nerfed to decrease movement speed. This debuff has since been removed due to other early updates.
- Despite the Hand Axe being larger than the Short Sword, the player moves faster with the Hand Axe equipped than the Short Sword.
- The Hand Axe can be upgraded to the Great Axe at age 8.
- Renamed to Hand Axe (Due to the addition of the Great Axe)
- Buffed Speed by ??? (Now has no speed Nerf from Tool Hammer)
- "Moved Great Axe to Age 2" (Unknown Changes)
- Buffed Damage by ??? (From ??? (Probably 25) to 30)
- Buffed Speed by ???
- Called Great Axe
- +1 Bonus Resource
- Age 2