The Leaderboard displays the top 10 Players with the most Gold.
- The Leaderboard displays the top 10 players with the most Gold.
- The Leaderboard "Heading" is left alligned, is bold in large font, and is solid white.
- The information displayed on the leaderboard is displayed in a list from 1 to 10.
- The list itself is partially transparent, but still white.
- The amount of Gold a player on the list has is displayed on the right of the player's name and is solid white.
- Note that the leaderboard rounds all Gold values up to the nearest tenth, and displays all values higher than 1000 as the value divided by 1000 and with a 'k' behind it.
- The leaderboard is allways displayed in the top right corner of the screen, and is partially transparent, allowing for visibility underneath the leaderboard.
- Forget playing Moomoo on the phone. The leaderboard will cover up the whole page.
- If a player suddenly dissappears from the leaderboard, it means one of two things:
- It is almost universally accepted that the Leaderboard tells all players who is winning the game at the time.
- There is a second leaderboard, based on kills. You can only find out if a player has the most kills if you meet him, and beside his name will appear a skull sign.
- It actually isn't stated what the names and numbers on the Leaderboard mean, but it is easy to figure out.
The leaderboard has been in the game since the beginning, and was only changed once in 0.12, fixing a display glitch.