MOOSTAFA is a Hostile Mob and the first Boss in MooMoo.io.
- Has 18,000 Health
- Deals 40 damage per hit.
- Deals 100 Damage Spikes, Walls and Boost/Healing Pads on contact.
- Swings at most once every second
- Immune to Pit Traps.
- It is affected by poison.
- Always spawns in the center of the desert in a ring of Mines.
- Gives 10,000 Gold and 100 Food to its killer.
- Respawns 1 Minute after you defeat it.
- The Daggers are highly effective against this beast.
- The Polearm and the Bat are less effective, due to their low DPS.
- They are very effective, however, for herding MOOSTAFA into one location, due to their powerful knockback.
- With the Polearm, you can go in the MOOSTAFA's arena and hit him through the stone when he can't hit you.
- Try taking it down in teams. Always have at least one partner, to be cautious.
- Or if you are skilled enough, you can simply just solo it.
- Keep enemies away from MOOSTAFA. Don't let them steal your kill.
- Stay away from MOOSTAFA's giant axe, a good way to do this is with a Ranged Weapon, Though these due tend to be weaker and make you slower.
- When MOOSTAFA is preparing to attack, it will rapidly rotate to take aim, pause for a short time, then charge at its target while swinging its axe. Learn these signs so that you can dodge his attacks.
- When Sidney de Vries first announced MOOSTAFA, he put him next to a Treasure Chest. This Treasure Chest appeared in game one update after version 1.0.
- This mob has the best AI in the game but is extremely slow.
- He is listed as enemy in the game files. http://moomoo.io/img/animals/enemy.png
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf
MOOSTAFA • MOOFIE
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|