"steal resources from enemies"
The Mc Grabby is a Secondary Weapon in MooMoo.io.
- Deals no damage (Ruby Variant still deals Poison Damage)
- When it hits an enemy, it takes 250 Gold away from the target and gives it to you (unless the target does not have gold).
- If the target has some gold, but not 250, it only takes away the amount that they have.
- There is no speed decrease. The 250 Gold counts as resources towards weapon variants.
- Gathers no resources, except Gold.
- It has the second longest range of any melee weapon, second only to the Polearm.
- Use it on the leader, as he has the most gold and you can steal a lot from him.
- This is the fastest secondary weapon, so use it with Short Sword or Polearm for better speed.
- If you are in combat, you can use it to catch up to players using any weapon except the Daggers.
- If you are playing with a friend, you can both get the Mc Grabby. Then you and your friend can hit each other with the the Mc Grabby to get the Ruby Variant. This only works if you have enough gold.
- Unless you are trying to buy something expensive (like Assassin Gear), don't worry about being hit. The most damage a Mc Grabby can do is if it poisons you.
- The Polearm is good if you do not want to be hit by the Mc Grabby as it has higher range and knockback.
- Use Pit Traps if the opponent is chasing you with a Mc Grabby.
- This is the second fastest weapon in the game, with 1.05x movement speed, second only to Daggers.
- Although this weapon deals no base damage, it can still deal Poison damage from Plague Mask and its Ruby Variant.
The golden variant of MC Grabby is the same as the normal version, except the hand is gold. It offers no benefits.
Like the golden variant, the diamond is the same as normal, except for the blue hand. It has no benefits, except for bragging rights.
The ruby variant is the only variant to have an effect, doing 5 poison damage. It's appearance remains unchanged, except that the hand is red.
- Gold, diamond and ruby variants were added in 1.6.9
- It was added in version 1.6.6.
|Tool Hammer • Short Sword|
| Hunting Bow • Crossbow
Great Hammer • Mc Grabby