Poison Damage is a status effect dealt by Plague Masks, Poison Spikes, and Ruby Weapons. When damage is dealt from one of these poison items, the player will slowly start to take damage and have their health drained.
- 5 Damage per second (5 seconds) is dealt to the player after coming in contact with the Poison Spikes
- 5 Damage per second (6 seconds) is dealt to the player after an enemy hits them with the Plague Mask equipped.
- 5 Damage per second (5 seconds) is dealt to the player after getting hit by a Ruby Melee Weapon.
The effect wears off after a short period of time.
- There are a few ways to combat the poison effect.
- Food Spamming is a very good strategy, as health will be restored easily.
- Using regeneration or health restoration gear (such as the Medic Gear or Blood Wings) Can keep damage taken to a minimum.
- For 4000 gold, one can buy the Anti Venom Gear and avoid taking any damage from the poison effect altogether. Pizza also heals poison.
- There are a few ways to use the poison effect.
- Try to use it on auto-healers, as it will quickly waste their food.
- Use it to kill fleeing people who have no food. Sometimes, a player has no food, and when you attack them, they get away with low health. If you have used the poison effect on them, the poison will kill them.
- Ruby Weapons now deal poison damage.
- Plague Mask Poison Duration is now 6 Seconds (+1 Second)
- Added Poison Spike
- Poison works on AI-controlled animals
- Increased Poison Damage from 4 to 5
- Reduced Poison Damage from 5 to 4
- Increased Plague Mask Price, from 5,000 to 10,000.
- Added Poison with Plague Mask. Added Anti Venom Gear to counter.