- The Poison Spikes deal 35 damage points on contact. They also inflict the Poison Effect, which takes away 5 health points every second for 5 seconds, making a total of 25 additional damage done over time.
- Note that the poison does not affect players using the Plague Mask, but initial contact with the poison spike will still deal 35 damage.
- Contact with the Poison Spikes will also result in a knockback effect on the player unless the player is trapped in a Pit Trap.
- Spikes do not affect the player who placed them or his team-mates, though they are still solid structures and may not be walked through.
- Poison Spikes cost 15 Stone and 35 Wood.
- The limit on Poison Spikes is 15.
- Use Poison Spikes as you would use normal Spikes.
- Poison Spikes deal more damage than Spinning Spikes over time, but only through Poison. Depending on your application, Spinning Spikes may sometimes be more effective than Poison Spikes.
- Poison spikes are good on cookie spammers because they will eat up a cookie just to heal five health.
- Poison Spikes were the first ever upgrade to Greater Spikes.
- Poison Spikes reduce initial damage compared to the Greater Spikes but make up for it in Poison.
- Poison Spikes are the only Spikes that have never been changed since they were added.
Poison Spikes were added in version 0.85, and have never been changed.