"poisons enemies when they touch them"
- The Poison Spikes deal 30 damage points on contact. They also inflict the Poison Effect, which takes away 5 health points every second for 5 seconds, making a total of 25 additional damage done over time. In short, it does 55 damage.
- Note that the poison does not affect players using the Anti Venom Gear, but initial contact with the poison spike will still deal 30 damage.
- Contact with the Poison Spikes will also result in a knockback effect on the player unless the player is trapped in a Pit Trap.
- Spikes do not affect the player who placed them or his team-mates, though they are still solid structures and may not be walked through.
- Poison Spikes cost 15 Stone and 35 Wood.
- The limit on Poison Spikes is 15, as the same for Spikes, Greater Spikes, and Spinning Spikes.
- The spikes on the Poison Spikes are green, thus being the only spike with a different color than all the rest.
- Use Poison Spikes as you would use normal Spikes.
- Poison Spikes deal more damage than Spinning Spikes over time, but only through Poison. Depending on your application, Spinning Spikes may sometimes be more effective than Poison Spikes.
- Poison spikes are good on cookie spammers because they will eat up a Cookie just to heal five health, therefore making it so they spend three more cookies.
- Try using against auto-healers. Their script will heal every single poison "tick", which may eventually have them get the Shame! Hat.
- Using Anti Venom Gear can negate the Poison effect, making the spike deal only 30 damage, which is healable by a single Cookie.
- Poison Spikes were the first ever upgrade to Greater Spikes.
- Poison Spikes reduce initial damage compared to the Greater Spikes but make up for it in Poison.
- Poison Spikes are the only Spikes that have never been changed since they were added.
- Poison Spikes are the only spikes to do damage through poison.
- Poison Spikes are one of the 3 ways to get poisoned.
- 1.4 - Undid change in version 1.3 because of another high demand
- 1.3 - Due to a high demand, poison spikes were changed so they don't damage players who aren't moving
- 0.85 - Added Poison Spikes