The Repeater Crossbow is a long-range weapon obtained at Age 9.
- Arrows fired from the Repeater Crossbow cost 10 each.
- The Repeater Crossbow fires one arrow every 0.3 seconds.
- The Repeater Crossbow reduces speed by 30%.
- Arrows fired from the Repeater Crossbow deal 30 damage each.
- Using the Repeater Crossbow to gather 3,000 Resources will turn it into the Gold Repeater Crossbow. Likewise, gathering 7,000 resources with it will turn it into the Diamond Repeater Crossbow.
- This is only possible by gathering Food from killing Mobs, or by gathering Wood through the destruction of Wood Walls.
- Note that the game attributes any resources obtained while the player was holding the Repeater Crossbow to the Repeater Crossbow, even if the Repeater Crossbow was not used. This allows Players to obtain food 'with' their repeater bow by killing Mobs with a Spike.
- The repeater crossbow consumes wood faster than any other weapon. Make sure you have lots of it.
- Usage of the Musketeer Hat can reduce the cost, and allow for better performance. It will make sure you don't run out of wood.
- It may help to pair it with the Hand Axe, as the Hand Axe can gather the much-needed wood very fast. Of course, Stick is much better in that case, but taking Bow instead of Great Hammer and having Stick as your prime weapon has its own problems.
- Obtaining Gold/Diamond Weapons can be achieved at low cost by trapping mobs in a Pit Trap, weakening it with your Primary Weapon, and finishing it with the Repeater Crossbow.
- Try trapping enemy players, then shoot them with the Repeater Crossbow. It shoots so fast they might not have time to eat.
- Use to keep players who use Spikes away.
- When upgrading from Crossbow, understand that although this has a higher DPS than its predecessor, it has less damage, and it four-shots an opponent instead of three-shotting. This might not be helpful to you.
This looks somewhat similar to the original Repeater Crossbow, but the steel has been replaced with gold and the beam component has ridges. The Golden Repeater Crossbow deals the same damage as the normal variant, differences are merely aesthetic.
The Diamond Repeater Crossbow is obtained upon gathering 7000 resources and does the same damage as the normal variant. It is blue colored, and the ridges have become sharper compared to the Golden Variant.
- It replaced the Musket.
- It is one of 2 weapons to have a 2 after its name. The other being the Shield 2.
- Made it easier to obtain Gold and Diamond variants. Now takes only 3000 and 7000 compared to the original 5000 and 10000.
- Replaced musket.
- Fixed bug where you could choose katana with the repeater crossbow.
|Tool Hammer • Short Sword|
| Hunting Bow • Crossbow
Repeater Crossbow • Musket (Removed)