The Skull is an icon in MooMoo.io used to symbolize death or killing.
- The Skull appears next to player's Kill Counter, which counts how many kills the player has.
- The player with the most kills in that server will have a skull next to their name. These players are known by fans as the "Top Killer".
- Taking down the Top Killer is a good way to advance your own agenda, but Top Killers are generally very skilled players, so be cautious around them.
- Top Killers usually go Solo so take them down as a team. Try trapping them with a Pit Trap first as they will have to:
- Get out of the pit trap
- Heal while getting hit by tons of players and
- Have to choose one of these:
- To kill the whole team or
- To run
- Be wary when allowing Top Killers into your Tribe, as often times they obtain their kills by betraying teams by joining, locating their base, exploiting its weakness, and then finally attacking..
- If you are the Top Killer you can strike fear into the hearts of your opponents.
- To enhance that effect, you should strive to get the Gold and Diamond variants of your weapons to intimidate. The best ones for the effect are Hand Axes, Great Axes, and Katana.
- Attacking people that just spawned in is how a bunch of noobs get their title, DON'T BE THAT GUY!
- More icon achievements are due for release in MooMoo 2.
The Skull was added into Moomoo.io in version 0.65 on 2 May 2017.