The Snow Biome, also known as the Tundra or the Arctic, is one of the four Biomes in MooMoo.io.
- The Snow biome is covered in snow. It is this snow that, presumably, reduces the Player's move speed by 25%.
- When the Server is initially generated it spawns with a similar concentration of Natural Structures as the Plains Biome, though two of the Natural Structures have a different sprite. Trees and Bushes become white and the berries on the bush become blue.
- Mobs spawn in this Biome as in all other Biomes.
- The RGB colors of the different grid spaces in the Winter Biome are as follows:
- Grid Spaces: #A6A6BE
- Grid Borders: #9D9D85
- If you have difficulty surviving in the Plains Biome, the Snow Biome is a viable alternative.
- It is recommended that all players have the Winter Cap in their inventory in order to negate the effects of the Snow Biome.
- Wearing the Winter Cap makes you faster than wearing the Booster Hat in the Snow Biome.
- It holds two of the four corner spots, which all are good base spots, because they're easy to defend and flee from hungry raiders. Also, it slows people with Emp quite a lot.
- The snow biome has surprisingly more wolves.
- In spite of the fact that the Snow Biome slows the Player down, Mobs move unhindered throughout the Snow Biome.
- The Changelog states that the Snow Biome is the only Biome where the Wolf spawns, though if a player kills a Wolf, no matter what Biome he is in the Wolf may sometimes respawn next to the player, disproving this statement.
- Increased Speed Cut from 20% to 25%
- Various Updates
- Changed Size
The Snow Biome was added to the world in version 0.37, and as other Biomes were added its size has changed, but the Snow Biome itself remains the same.