- Spinning Spikes are unlocked at age 9 only if Greater Spikes were chosen earlier.
- Spinning Spikes deal 45 damage points to the enemy player or Mob that touches it.
- Spinning Spikes cost 30 Wood points and 20 Stone Points per unit.
- The limit on Spinning Spikes is 15.
- Enemies who touch Spinning Spikes are repelled backward.
- Use spinning spikes the same way you would use normal Spikes, only to greater effect.
- Keep in mind that spinning spikes cost more Resources than Spikes or Greater Spikes so you will need more resources depending on how much you place
- Trap a Bull or other Hostile Mob using a Pit Trap, then place a Spinning Spike next to it to kill it fast, or use one to make a dam in the river and trap it like that, and it will perish without you having to lift a finger.
- You can do a insta kill by quickly pressing the spike button, or the hotkeys.(you just have to hit a player, and then quickly place a spike)
- The Spinning Spikes are the only structures that have an animation except for the Windmill.
- The Spinning Spike's image is the same as the Greater Spike's, but the Spinning Spike Spins.
- Spinning Spikes DOES NOT push someone further away than normal spikes.
Spinning Spikes were added at age 9 in version 0.894. At the time they dealt 50 damage points on impact. Version 0.896, they were nerfed to deal only 45.