- Spinning Spikes are unlocked at age 9 only if Greater Spikes were chosen earlier.
- Spinning Spikes deal 45 damage points to the enemy player or Mob that touches it.
- Spinning Spikes cost 30 Wood points and 20 Stone Points per unit.
- The limit on Spinning Spikes is 15.
- Enemies who touch Spinning Spikes are repelled backward.
- Use spinning spikes the same way you would use normal Spikes, only to greater effect.
- Keep in mind that spinning spikes cost more Resources than Spikes or Greater Spikes so you will need more resources depending on how much you place
- Trap a Bull or other Hostile Mob using a Pit Trap, then place a Spinning Spike next to it to kill it fast, or use one to make a dam in the river and trap it like that, and it will perish without you having to lift a finger.
- You can do an insta kill by quickly pressing the spike button, or the hotkeys. ( You just have to hit a player, and then quickly place a spike.)
- The Spinning Spikes are the only structures that have an animation except for the Windmills and Turret.
- The Spinning Spike's image is the same as the Greater Spike's, but the Spinning Spike spins.
- Spinning Spikes DOES NOT push someone further away than normal spikes.
Spinning Spikes were added at age 9 in version 0.894. At the time they dealt 50 damage points on impact. In Version 0.896, they were nerfed to deal only 45. Version 1.3 made it so that they no longer damaged players who weren't moving, though this change was reverted in version 1.4.