- The Stone Mine is naturally generated when the server is created.
- It appears in every Biome, but most rarely in the Snow Biome and most frequently in the Desert Biome.
- The Stone Mine yields a set amount of Stone per hit per Stone Mine hit.
- You can have a personal one at Age 5, but if you place it in an area that you don't like or place by accident, you can't obtain it again.
|Stick||Great Axe||Hand Axe||Ranged Weapons, Wooden Shield, Mc Grabby||Others|
- The Stone Mine is indestructible and obstructs the Player's path.
- When hit, the Stone Mine will move slightly, then bounce back to its original position.
- If you're in a clan, then you can tell everyone to get a stone mine to make an indestructible wall around your base
- Don’t use stone mines for cover when raiding a base, turrets can shoot over these, unlike other resources.
- The Stone Mine has a special Desert Biome variant that appears tinted light brown.
The Stone Mine has been in the game since the beginning.