|This is a historical feature that has been removed from the game. As such, it is no longer found in-game.|
"blocks projectiles and reduces melee damage"
The Stone Shield is a Shield added in 0.9 and removed a few days later (May 15th, 2018). It upgrades from the Wooden Shield.
- Completely Nullifies Projectiles
- Reduces 90% of Melee Damage
- Reduces Movement Speed by 40%
See Wooden Shield.
This was added in version 0.9 and before 1.0. It has no sprite.
This was functionally identical to the Gold Version, and also had no sprite
- The Shield_2 image is the only image of a weapon in the datafiles to use the number "2" (Until the Repeater Crossbow). All other images are simply "Sword_1" or "Samurai_1".
- Removed the day before version 1.0
- Added to Game Files on 10/2/2017
- 0.9 - Added Stone Shield (You can still get it at Age 8 even if you didn't pick Wooden Shield
|Tool Hammer • Short Sword|
| Hunting Bow • Crossbow
Wooden Shield • Stone Shield (Removed)