- Does not move, will be affected by knockback
- Is immune to Pit Traps
- Treasure deals no damage.
- It is only tagged as hostile in the code so Turrets can shoot it
- It deals 100 Damage to Spikes on contact
- Respawns 2 Minutes after you defeat it, in the Boss Arena in the Desert.
- Daggers are the best weapons to farm the Treasure.
- It may be best to ignore Treasure, seeing as it's reward is only 5,000 gold or that of 5 Bulls, but its health is more than 11x more than that of 5 Bulls.
- If you can get the treasure to a Cacti, then surround the Treasure with a Wall (use the Cacti as a wall also for this), then it will lose health as if you used the pit trap, spike combo and since Cacti can't break, it will do the job quickly.
- You can also use Boost Pads to boost the Treasure into Cacti.
- The Treasure was added in version 1.1.
- In 1.5, it's reward was cut in fourths, from 20,000 to 5,000
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf
Treasure • MOOFIE
|MOOSTAFA • SID • VINCE|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|