The Wolf is a hostile Mob in MooMoo.io. It is the fastest predator in the game and attacks with great precision.
- Wolves deal 8 damage points per 0.1 seconds as long as they keep their mouth on the player.
- Wolves interact with Boost Pads, Pit Traps, and Spikes just like normal Players.
- The wolf has 350 HP.
- The Wolf drops 500 Gold and 250 Food when killed.
- Wolves move considerably faster than Players.
- Wolves are supposed to spawn only in the Snow Biome but have been observed spawning in all Biomes, even the Desert Biome.
- Wolves generally spawn in packs, but usually separate and spread all throughout the world.
- Wolves are the most common animal in the game.
- Wolves wander the world randomly, if it stumbles upon a player, it will pursue with greater precision than the Bull or Bully. It shares the same limited AI, however.
- When battling Wolves, never stop moving unless the wolf becomes trapped or you have a bat. Hit the Wolf with your weapon as you run away from it, healing as it bites you.
- If possible, drop a Pit Trap in front of you when the Wolf gets close enough in order to render it defenseless.
- Kill the Wolf with arrows/bullets to go for a Golden/Diamond Hunting Bow/Crossbow/Repeater Crossbow.
- Kill the Wolf with a Spike then switch to the Wooden Shield to earn the Golden/Diamond Shield.
- If you are holding an axe, just run away from it while hitting it at the same time. The knockback will make the wolf go slower, therefore making you undamaged.
- You can also "ride" a wolf, by simply just hitting it once and it would do a small amount of damage to you, making you fast enough to escape players that are really overpowered.
- Make sure The Wolf does not ram you, as he will deal huge damage to The Player.
- Curiously, Wolves will not attack the player if he wears the Bull Mask, though the Bull Mask is intended for use on Bulls and Bullies.
- The Wolf is described as spawning "in snow biome", but clearly spawns everywhere as killing the Wolf may occasionally lead to the Wolf re-spawning right next to you no matter which Biome you are in.
- Wolves will sometimes pin you into a corner. Once that happens you're screwed.
Wolves were added in version 0.891 and supposedly spawned only in the Snow Biome. 0.894 increased the number of Wolves in a world and decreased the wolf's attack damage from 10 to 8.
|Cow • Pig • Duck|
|Bull • Bully • Wolf|
|Fish • Duck 1 • Sheep|