The Wood Wall is the first Wall obtained in MooMoo.io.
- The wood wall has 380 health points.
- The wood wall costs 10 wood.
- You can place a maximum of 30 wood walls.
- The wood wall is obtained at age one at the moment the player joins the game.
- Wood Wall is the weakest wall in MooMoo.io
- Use wood walls to build a weak base.
- Use wood walls to protect your Windmills.
- Use wood walls to kill Bulls and other hostile Mobs by trapping them with a Pit Trap, placing wood walls behind them, and then Spiking them.
- You can quickly place things in the open for cover when your being fired at
- The Wood Wall is one of the first items in the game.
- The Wood Wall is one of the 5 items you spawn with at age 1.
- The Wood Wall has always been in the game, though technically it was removed in 0.892 as it caused a glitch where all players start out with Stone Walls instead of Wood Walls. This only lasted for a few hours, though, as Sidney quickly fixed this glitch in version 0.893.
- This is one of the only items that people still use at high ages.
- The Wood Wall can be upgraded to the Stone Wall at age 2 and then to the Castle Wall at age 7.
- The Wood Wall is the only Structure that can be destroyed by Arrows.
The Wood Wall has been in the game since its launch. In Version 0.16, its health was buffed. In 0.19, its cost was reduced to 15 Wood. In Update 0.50, wall collisions were reworked to be more precise. In version 0.68, wood walls were changed to be able to be destroyed by projectiles. Version 0.88 increased the wall limit to 25, then, in version 0.891, the wall limit was increased again to the modern standard of 30. Version 0.891 also reduced the cost of Wood Walls to the modern 10 wood points. Soon after, in version 0.892, the item system was redesigned, causing a glitch where wood walls were replaced by stone walls no matter what the player did. Fortunately this glitch was corrected within a matter of hours due to version 0.893. in 1.5, it's health was buffed even more from 350 to 380